Pickup, Play and Learn. A great family game for both adults and kids, this face pace anagram game comes with different levels and is quick to learn and play. Watch out! The challenge can be so addictive. Simply combine six letters on a shelf to make as many words as you can in three minutes.
Building a vocabulary is fun:
• Play 3500 puzzles and tens of thousands of words to help you build your vocabulary
• View definitions of words you are not familiar with
• Play for 3 minutes, 30 minutes or whenever you have a spare moment. Games are saved automatically when you exit or receiving a call
Instant family game or high score competition:
• Team up and play a fast round where ever you may be: in the car, at a restaurant, or waiting in line
• Compete against online high scores, or share scores with Facebook friends
• Mix it up – play more than just Angry Birds. Wordplay gives a mental workout, builds vocabulary and help achieve learning goals – kids spelling lists or English as a second language
A mobile challenge:
• Built for mobile wordplay, you can easily play on the go, uses 3 or 30 minutes
• If you like games like Sudoko, Soltaire, or Scabble, you’ll love how easy it is to squeeze a game in
• Don’t leave home without it, “I'm addicted, there's nothing quite like the speed and excitement of a good, frenetic round of Wordle. I don't leave my house without it” Heather R, Danville, CA.
Find out why Wordle has become the hot new game with so many fans. More details at: www.geniuswave.com/Wordle.