We have big surprise More than 512!
How To Play:
1. There are two numbers on the board at the beginning. They may only be 2 or 4.
2. Swipe up, down, left or right to move all the tiles and merge them!
3. Same numbers on the moving direction will be merged simultaneously but not consecutively.
4. After each effective move, there is a number (2 or 4) appearing randomly on the gap of the board.
5. The board is filled with numbers and effective move can not be done. You will lose the game.
6. If 4096 appears on the board, congratulations, you win.
This game is a little like the chinese ring we played at a young age. When you want to merge a larg number (such as the target 2048 in the game), you must first merge a second large number 1024,and so on.
The 4096 game is exceedingly simple. Start with number "2" tiles, combine them together into number "4" tiles, those into number "8" tiles,... Continue in joining the same tiles and get all the way up to the 4096 tile.
Your time in 4096 is really only spent doing one thing — adding numbers together to make bigger ones.
It is simple to play but not that easy to win!
Let's play now!