Watch HOWTO video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybjHk5tNMvA
Stream synced music from your iOS device using any compatible digital media player!This includes your Playstation 3, Xbox 360, DirecTV HD DVR, Windows Media Player, WDTV Live, Blu-ray players, TVs, and many more!
=== HOWTO ===
1. Make sure your iOS device is connected to your home network (or same network as your digital media player, such as your Playstation 3 or Xbox 360)
2. Start sync:stream on your iOS device
3. Use the interface of your digital media player to browse and play the music on your iOS device
● Playstation 3: select the Music group in the XMB (XrossMediaBar) interface.Select the "sync:music" server.
● Xbox 360: select the Music Library in the My Xbox group.Select the "SyncMusicLibrary" server.
● Windows 7: start Windows Media Player.Select "sync:music" from the Other Devices list in the left sidebar.
NOTE: If sync:stream is running in the background, you will be prompted every 10 minutes to relaunch sync:stream to keep the server running.
=== REQUIREMENTS ===
● Your iOS devices needs approximately 50MB of free space
● Only non-DRM music is supported
Tags:sync stream,syncstream,syncstream persona,sync streaming music