Volume 2 of the top-selling music app is here!
“Extraordinarily useful for jazz musicians of any ability” Jamie Cullum
“A supremely versatile music app... the future of jazz play-alongs” Jazzwise
“The perfect app” James Tormé
Create pro-quality jazz in minutes with the world's only chord-based audio loop app – wherever you are and whatever your ability.
Volume 2 includes 15 totally new and diverse jazz styles from Boogaloo, ECM, New Orleans and Cool Swing through uptempo 5/4, 7/4, Jazz Funk and many more.
With over 16,000 all new, precision-cut, chord-based jazz loops recorded exclusively by 5 of the world's leading jazz musicians, Jazz - Volume 2 instantly converts the chords you select into great-sounding audio.
And with a host of pro features like automated mixing, auto-transpose, one-touch live recording, real-time tempo shift plus Audiobus compatibility - allowing you to seamlessly export our unique content into other top music apps like GarageBand - it has never been easier or quicker to create your own studio quality jazz even if you can't play a note!
SessionBand Jazz – Volume 2 is a professional jazz app - essential for anyone studying music and perfect for the jazz musician looking for the ultimate jam session – but equally, it's simple enough for non-musicians who love jazz to create their own great-sounding, copyright-free music.
Preview loops from Volume 2 and watch the new video at sessionbandapp.com
Please do not buy if your device is older than iPad 2 or iPhone 4S
The world's only chord-based audio loop app is the fastest way to create real studio quality jazz:
* Simply pick a style
* Choose your chords
* Watch them turn into pro-audio jazz loops
* Stretch or shorten loops in seconds
* Build up your track in minutes
* Instantly hear your track across different jazz styles and tempos
* Auto-transpose your entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
* Mix your track (manual or automated)
* Adjust track tempo (+/- 15%)
* Record direct to audio
* Copy straight to other music apps
* Share with the world!
Included in the download:
* Over 16,000 individually recorded, chord-based jazz loops
* 15 brand new jazz styles and tempos: Slow Latin, Slow Funk, Poinciana, New Orleans, Pop Rock, ECM, Cool Swing, Jazz Funk, 6/4, Motown, Reggae, Swing, Boogaloo, 5/4 (swing) and 7/4 (uptempo swing)
* From 80bpm through to 220bpm
* Each of the 15 jazz styles includes 10 chord variations for every root note!
* Maj7(9), maj7(#11), 7(13), 7(b9), 7(#5,#9), 7sus(13), m7(9), m7(b5), m(maj7). dim
Get 5 of the world's top jazz musicians playing on your tracks:
* Drums – Ralph Salmins (Wynton Marsalis, Burt Bacharach, Elton John, Madonna, Robbie Williams, Quincy Jones, Michael Bublé...)
Saxes – Andy Panayi (Peter Erskine, Freddie Hubbard, Wynton Marsalis, Amy Winehouse, Paul McCartney...)
Basses - Geoff Gascoyne (Georgie Fame, Michel Legrand, Sting, Van Morrison, Benny Golson, Jamie Cullum...)
Pianos – Tom Cawley (Jack DeJohnette, Charlie Watts, Jane Monheit, Stacey Kent, Yaron Herman, Guy Barker, Peter Gabriel...)
Trumpet/Flugel – Martin Shaw (John Dankworth, Michel Legrand, Tim Garland, Sting, Jamiroquai...)
The ultimate mobile practice tool:
*Practice with your very own world-class jazz quartet
*Loop markers let you focus on specific sections
*Mute instrument channels
*Flip your chord progressions instantly across different jazz styles and tempos
*Transpose your whole track instantly in semitone shifts
You don't have to be a jazz musician to make great-sounding jazz:
* Simple, intuitive interface allows easy chord selection and loop manipulation
* Chord preview function lets you audition the chord of the loop you are about to insert.