The wide range of services on offer from RAC are now all easily accessible while you’re on the go, thanks to the new RAC app. So whether you’ve broken down and need to contact us from the side of the road, you’ve had an accident and you’re not sure what to do next, or you need a route to your destination, you can do it all from your tablet or smartphone wherever you are.
Key features include:
- Traffic news. View incidents, delays and roadworks for the whole of the UK. View the incidents on a map or in a list. You can zoom in on the map and zoom out to see traffic on major and minor routes in the UK. This is the most comprehensive and up-to-date data available in the UK and shows current incidents and expected delays.
- Route planner. Simply add in your starting point and destination and view a map of your journey and a separate directions tab. You can plan the journey by the shortest or quickest route. You can also view live traffic updates along the way.
- Broken down? Use the breakdown tab to contact the RAC if your car breaks down.
- Had an accident? If you’re unfortunate enough to be involved in a bump, you can use the accident care tab to call our accident care helpline and get all the help you need.
- RAC Cars. This has its own tab to help you search for a new or used car, meaning that you can put those unexpectedly free 5 minutes to good use.
- Insurance. In just a few easy steps, you can get a quote and make great savings on anything from car and home to travel and pet insurance.
- Member Benefits. Keep up to date with the latest member offers from RAC.
- Membership details. Store all your details, including membership number, safely so you have it with you if you need it.