MobiPOS - Built specifically for food & service industry.
Suitable for Restaurant, Cafe and Food Truck.
- Quick Key Ordering
- Edit your product using your PC/Mac
- Table Layout Management
- Split Checks (Percentage, Pax or Item)
- Assign Seat, Manage Course
- Composite Inventory, Stock In/Out, Recipe
- Pay In/Pay Out
- Clock In/Clock Out
- Gift Card
- Tiered account
- Multiple Currency
- Customer Display
- Kitchen Display System
- Multiple Ordering Terminal (iPad or iPod)
- Paypal Here (US, UK, Australia)
- iZettle (UK & Europe)
- SumUp (UK & Europe)
- Tyro Payments (Australia)
- Zapper (Europe)
- PayAnywhere (US)
- Dejavoo (US)
TPS, CT Payments , Vantiv, Mercury Payments, TSYS, FD Omaha, FD Nashville, Global Payments, Chase Paymentech, EVO SNAP
- Multiple Customer Address
- Member Discount
- Customer Spending
- Epson Printer. (Or any printer that support ESC/POS)
- Star TSP-100, TSP-650
- Star TSP-650i, Star SM-S220i (Bluetooth)
- Star mPOP (Bluetooth)
- Bixolon SPP-R300 (Bluetooth)
- POWA T25
- X Reading
- Category Sales
- Clock In/Out
- Commission/Employee Performance
- Cloud Report (Optional)
To setup, you need an iPad, cash drawer (optional), LAN thermal printer, router and you are good to go.
For first time user, enter your own email address for forget password feature or skip it to start using.
App is free to download, but it is limited to 30 items and 10 transactions a day.
iPhone/iPod version will automatically run MobiPos as a terminal. Running on iPad, you could choose to run as a terminal or main POS.
For more info:
Tags:pos similar to mobi pos