Interested in learning Korean? Pocket Lingo is the app for you.
If you are traveling to Korea or interested in learning Korean you should install this app today. It's packed full of over 2000 essential phrases carefully categorised for easy access.
Tap on any phrase to hear the spoken pronunciation by our native Korean translator Jungmin Kim. If the audio seems too fast at first you can adjust the speed control to a comfortable speed. Each phrase includes Korean hangul translation and phonetic guide.
Best of all its free to download and try. If you like it upgrade to the full version with more content and additional features such as quick sheets for different situations and flashcards to help you perfect your Korean pronunciation.
- 2000+ phrases and words categorised for fast access
- Native audio pronunciation of every phase
- Hangul and phonetic text translations
- Option to adjust spoken audio speed
- Visual quick sheets designed for different situations
- Flashcards to help you test your learning
- Record and playback your pronunciation
- Search over all phrases
- Star favourites for quick access
- Small app size can be installed over mobile network
- Once downloaded works offline
If you like learning languages we have more languages, search Pocket Lingo on the App Store for more.
If you have problem with the audio please delete the app, reinstall and restore purchase (if you already upgraded). This should solve the problem. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused as there might be a hardware conflict with the app and other apps running on the device.
We hope you enjoy learning on our App. If you have any feedback or issues, please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags:korean pocket lingo