Award-winning Splash Math K-5 App is a collection of fun and interactive math problems. Over 12M kids enjoy game-like math practice with Splash Math! Rich curriculum is Common Core aligned. Engaging content results in 5 times more retention than most ed-apps.
**Parent Choice Award | Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review | Featured on Fox News**
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
***Splash Math Reviews***
“Splash Math is a very visual app, that makes it a wonderful app for visual learners. The interface is simple but has a lot of pictures to help with problem solving and make solving problems fun.”– BridgingApps
“The design is friendlier and more thought out than other virtual workbooks you can download to the iPad. There are enough challenges to keep your kid engaged for long periods of time.” – appoLearning
Content Coverage: 390+ math concepts (Kindergarten to 5)
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
Access: iPad, desktops and laptops
***Key Features of Splash Math K to 5 App***
+ Self paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPads, desktops and laptops.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
+ A 100% SAFE and Ad-free environment. KidSAFE certified app.
• This app offers three membership options: $9.99/month, $23.99/quarter or $79.99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Dedicated support is built into our DNA. We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions to refine our app further. In case you have any questions, please write to us at email@example.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @splashmath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
Tags:learning activity next