-Military Grade Survival Manual-
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER I EVASION
1. Planning. I-1
2. Camouflage I-1
CHAPTER II NAVIGATION
1. Stay or Move Considerations . II-1
2. Navigation and Position Determination . II-1
3. Travel Considerations. II-10
4. River Travel. II-10
5. Ice and Snow Travel . II-11
6. Mountain HazardsII-12
7. Summer HazardsII-12
8. Dry Climates II-12
9. Tropical ClimatesII-13
10. Open Seas . II-13
CHAPTER III RADIO COMMUNICATIONS AND SIGNALING
1. Radio Communications (Voice and Data) III-1
CHAPTER IV RECOVERY
1. Responsibilities IV-1
2. Site Selection. IV-1
3. Site PreparationIV-1
4. Recovery ProceduresIV-1
CHAPTER V MEDICAL
1. Immediate First Aid Actions V-1
2. Common Injuries and Illnesses V-9
3. Plant Medicine. V-15
4. Health and HygieneV-18
6. Rules for Avoiding Illness. V-18
CHAPTER VI PERSONAL PROTECTION
2. Care and Use of ClothingVI-1
3. Other Protective Equipment VI-2
5. Fires . VI-8
CHAPTER VII WATER
1. Water RequirementsVII-1
2. Water ProcurementVII-1
3. Water Preparation and Storage. VII-7
CHAPTER VIII FOOD
1. Food Procurement. VIII-1
2. Food PreparationVIII-9
3. Food Preservation . VIII-11
CHAPTER IX INDUCED CONDITIONS
1. Nuclear Conditions . IX-1
2. Biological ConditionsIX-6
3. Chemical Conditions . IX-7
APPENDIX A THE WILL TO SURVIVE. A-1
APPENDIX B PUBLICATION INFORMATION B-2
Here are the few paragraphs from the book:
a. Review the quick reference checklist on the inside cover.
b. Guidelines for successful evasion include¾-
(1) Keeping a positive attitude.
(2) Using established procedures.
(3) Following your evasion plan of action.
(4) Being patient.
(5) Drinking water (DO NOT eat food without water).
(6) Conserving strength for critical periods.
(7) Resting and sleeping as much as possible.
(8) Staying out of sight.
c. The following odors stand out and may give an evader away:
(1) Scented soaps and shampoos.
(2) Shaving cream, after-shave lotion, or other cosmetics.
(3) Insect repellent (camouflage stick is least scented).
(4) Gum and candy (smell is strong or sweet).
(5) Tobacco (odor is unmistakable).
d. Where to go (initiate evasion plan of action):
(1) Near a suitable area for recovery.
(2) Selected area for evasion.
(3) Neutral or friendly country or area.
(4) Designated area for recovery.
About Tree Frog
Tree Frog Reader was created with the end reader in mind. Tree Frog lets you easily navigate through your book with books being organized into Chapters/Verse.
Tree Frog Reader Features Include:
-Adjust Font Size
-Adjust Font Type
-Auto Rotates into Portrait/Landscape Mode
-Ability to Lock into Portrait/Landscape Mode
-Read it anywhere no Internet needed
-Opens to last spot read
-Books Sorted into Chapters/Pages
-Images can easily be viewed within Reader
PublisherApp creator of the Tree Frog Reader, PublisherApp is software development team located in Southern Utah. Our technology includes our proprietary Publishing Platform and Tree Frog Reader which is dedicated to making it easier for Experts, Coaches, Professionals,Authors and Publishers to share their great content in a digital format!
For more information visit:
-Military Grade Survival Manual-
You May Also Like
The Holy Bible. King James Version. Old Testament and New Testament. With red letters to indicateFree Size: 14M
“The Amazing Train” is a beautiful adventure story told through the eyes of four children. ItFree Size: 174M
The King James Bible was the first authorized version of the Bible Published in English in 1611 inFree Size: 37M