ICD-9 pcp features:
• Over 2000 hand selected ICD-9-CM codes commonly used by primary care physicians.
• All current (effective October 2008) changes to the ICD-9-CM codes.
• Codes presented in plain English, not the commonly available short versions, which can be difficult to decipher or search. Does anyone know what PRS ARA W NTR WO INF/ST or CHR T & A DIS NEC means?
• A robust search algorithm that can rapidly search by diagnosis, common abbreviation or ICD-9-CM code.
• A clean user interface.
• A very reasonable price with free future updates.
Vidaba is a Boston-based software company specializing in mobile health care and lifestyle applications, co-founded by a practicing physician and a computer scientist. Look for a variety of innovative and exciting products in coming months. Visit us at vidaba.com and please contact us if you would like specific codes added to future versions of this product.