Ubisoft Entertainment's Howrse is the game passionates of horse breeding have been waiting for a long time. You can create your virtual horse and breed, nurse and train him until he becomes a superb stallion.
Howrse isn't a horsy version of a Tamagotchi but way more than that. It's a comprehensive horse breeding simulator for serious managers. You have to take into account nutrition, physical activity, training, morale, competitions and many other factors to make a great stud out of your young foal.
Visit the store, participate in competitions, sell goods and go visit the black market sometimes: anything needed to become a celeb in horse breeding.
What's really interesting about Howrse is that there's a community behind where you can connect with other users, visit forums, rankings and learn more about the game and the equestrian world.
Graphics are simple yet on the average of menu-based management game. Although we've noticed some annoying loading time when switching from one tab to the next, the game works well overall.
Hands down, an original management game for an active horsy community.Developer's original description available here
Developer's original description available hereLive your passion for horses without limits with thousands of other players.
Howrse.com is the first community of people passionate about horses in the world with 50 million players since 2005!
On Howrse.com you'll be able to:
- care and train your horses
- compete in dressage, show-jumping, cross-country or trot and gallop races
- breed your horses to improve the skills of your foals
- manage your equestrian center and offer boarding to other player's horses
- organise your own competitions
- play in team to take the lead of the rankings
- design your own horses and share them with the community