"The graphics are bright, cheerful and eye-catching and the mini-games are fun, so the child doesn’t realize they are learning. My 5-year-old daughter has gone back to replay several times." - The iMum.com
"This is a very intuitive app that children will enjoy and want to return to over and over again. Perfect for early learners." US customer
The Frosby characters return in the fun-filled second collection of the hit preschool app 'Frosby Learning Games'! This app focuses on shapes, opposites, matching and fine manipulation skills for ages 2-5.
Packed with many entertaining mini-adventures, and 'physics based' gameplay, 'Frosby Learning Games 2' will take your child through a variety of lovingly designed worlds.
All of our mini-games have been approved by teachers and by a group of 2-5 year olds - so we know our games are perfect for children and their parents.
Here are some of the fun things you can do in Frosby Learning Games 2:
* Includes 23 mini-games with more coming soon!
* Learn about shapes in wacky physics-based worlds!
* Learn 'opposites' through fun game play!
* Touch, hear and learn words as they appear in the games.
* Learn social skills - make a pizza, lay the table and serve the slices to your guests!
* Learn to match eggs to their colored eggcups, pair up socks, and sort good and bad apples!
* Build a car out of shapes and then go on an adventure with a penguin driver!
* Tickle a sea monster and use her tail to make a bridge!
* Help a caterpillar through a maze to find her apples!
* Puzzling 'spot the difference' games for eagle-eyed detectives!
* Can your little one find the hidden game?
* ...and help Mouse to escape the clutches of Space-Cat, by feeding his rocket with cheese!
* Features lots of original, new and lovable Frosby characters, dialogue and songs!
Tweaked and tested with help from parents, children and teachers, this app has been designed and built with love, care and attention to detail.
Frosby Learning Games 2 is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.