View the demo video at http:vimeo.com/24503397
The background slideshow shows gorgeous images (from Flickr) corresponding to your current weather and/or part of the day. Wake up to breathtaking sunrise photos. Snowing outside? Beautiful snow photos will be displayed.
And with advanced alarm clock feature such iPod music alarms and weekday repeat options you can use it as your everyday alarm clock too. It even offers the unique feature of letting you automatically share your mood and wake-up song on Facebook and Twitter when you wake-up to the alarm in the morning!
BEAUTIFUL BACKGROUND IMAGES:
- Includes hundreds of gorgeous weather related images including skies, landscapes, flowers, oceans expressing various weather conditions.
SMART ALARM CLOCK / DESK CLOCK FEATURES
- Unlimited, easy-to-set alarms
- Menu option that lets you override the iPad's auto-lock mode
- Several built-in alarm sounds (from funny, to gentle to just plain loud when you need that extra push!)
- Use one or multiple songs, podcasts, audiobooks in your iPod® music library as an alarm
- Repeat alarms on specific week days
- Big snooze buttons for those times when it's hard to aim
THE FIRST SOCIAL CLOCK!
- The very first alarm clock that can automatically share your wake-up mood and alarm music selection on Facebook and Twitter as soon as you stop the wake-up alarm!
- Bedside music player with full access to your iPod® music
- Shuffle your music
- Worldwide weather data from a leading meteorologist. No need for any other paid weather app to know what to wear today or whether to bring an umbrella.
- Automatic location detection: the app detects where you are and displays the weather accordingly
- Option to override the auto-location and enter your location manually by name or zip
- Memorize multiple weather locations so you can switch between them to check distant weather
- 5-day weather forecast with detailed morning, noon, evening and night info for the next 48h
- Worldwide weather and display in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Please let us know what features you'd like to see and we'll do our best to include them in future updates!