Fit Brains: Memory Trainer includes 300+ unique training sessions that are designed to enhance all aspects of your concentration, including Free Recall, Recognition, Visual Memory, Facial Recall and Delayed recall. Use this trainer a few minutes daily to improve the performance of your brain.
Our users have reported the following benefits:
* Clearer ability to remember
* Stronger critical-thinking skills
* Improved memory and recall
* Positive mood changes
Fit Brains training apps have been downloaded by more than 5 million people, and have been the #1 education app in 90+ countries! Thank YOU for making us the TOP RANKED Brain Training program with more than 60,000 ratings averaging 4.5 stars worldwide!
Our apps utilize an innovative adaptive learning system that automatically scales the level of each brain game to your appropriate level.
FIT BRAINS NETWORK SYNCING INSTRUCTIONS: You are able to sync your scores & performance levels between apps by creating a Fit Brains Network account and using the same account for all your apps on all your devices. If you're unsure if you used the same account on your apps, check by going to the "Training" tab of the app, pull down to see the "Connect to Fit Brains" bar. If it's green, you're signed in. If it's orange, tap the bar and then follow the instructions to create a Fit Brains Network profile. When you open an app for the 1st time, at the 1st screen, remember to choose "Existing User" and sign in with your Fit Brains Network account. If you’ve already opened the app before, press the "Settings" tab, then press "Switch Users", then "Sign into Fit Brains", and sign in with your universal Fit Brains Network account.
Try our other apps:
* Fit Brains Trainer - a cross trainer to improve overall brain performance & health for adults and teens
* Fit Brains: Focus Trainer - a target trainer to improve concentration and attention
* Fit Brains: Speed Trainer - a target trainer to improve thought processing & reaction speed
* Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky’s Adventures - a fun, scientifically-designed brain trainer for ages two and up!
* Fit Brains: Lifestyle Assessment - an assessment testing your lifestyle choices with recommendations on living a healthy brain lifestyle
* Fit Brains: Cognitive Assessment - an assessment to test your brain performance & thinking skills with specific recommendations & detailed feedback for improvement
BLOG: http:www.fitbrains.com /blog
SCIENCE OF FIT BRAINS
Fit Brains is a scientifically-designed brain fitness program developed by Dr. Paul Nussbaum, one of the top clinical neuropsychologists in the U.S. with more than 50 peer reviewed publications. Dr. Nussbaum is an Adjunct Professor of Neurological Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
IN THE NEWS
New York Times:
"There is a gradual growing awareness that challenging your brain can have positive effects," Dr. Cohen said... "Every time you challenge your brain it will actually modify the brain," he said. "We can indeed form new brain cells, despite a century of being told it is impossible."
"I logged on during a break at work and got so hooked I ended up playing their brain games for an hour."
"What's unique: Complex, richly illustrated and thought out brain games with different levels and storylines. Summed up: Very dynamic."
"It's a game playing product but the twist here is that all of the games help exercise and train your brain!"