Use Amazon Music to access and play music stored in the cloud or locally on your device:
· Start with digital music you’ve bought from Amazon – when you first sign in, eligible MP3s will be added to your cloud library for free.
· MP3 versions of any AutoRip CDs you’ve bought from Amazon since 1998 will also be waiting for you in your cloud library.
· Easily play music from your iTunes collection that is already stored on your device.
· Download music from your cloud library to your device for offline playback.
· Visit www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac and import your music collection from iTunes or any other music folders. Once imported from your computer, music will instantly be available on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.